2010. január 23., szombat

Strify interview 01. Musique Evous


released: 22.01.2010
interview: Carole Bouchard
photo: PR Bown
translate: Dawn

Hello Strify! Can you explain the reasons for separation from Cinema Bizarre?
Firstly, it has nothing to do with our label. We really put everything we wanted to say in the statement released yesterday, that the last three years we have travelled extensively and in the end we changed a lot. We're all after the Tour Toyz we decided to take stock of what would result. You can see what has been our decision. I can not really add anything more.

Is this a final decision for Cinema Bizarre?
You know, we did not decide it in one day, it was a very long process, and something very hard to live for all of us. Each group member is very pleased with the final decision.

Have you ever solo projects?
If I told you anything about my plans today, I think someone will skin me tomorrow! I can only tell you that my head explodes with ideas, I am ready to start a new adventure, and I'm looking for people who work with...


Recent years have obviously been significant to you, what are the memories that will most memory?
The music remains me the most important thing for me. Many fans tell me they can not believe Cinema Bizarre died. I can only say that the thing that was most important will always be there for them, and this is our music.

Do you fear the coming period for you now?
A goodbye can be a good thing if it means a new beginning...

At what point are you proud of the work Cinema Bizarre?
Most of our fans are young and I am very touched and impressed by the impact we have had on their style and outlook on life. I'm really proud of them and because they are always loyal and dedicaded. They all made possible.


Between the beginning and one who turns the page today, what has changed?
I've always been a dreamer and romantic hardcore. I think I just started to learn what it costs to grow. Singing is like breathing for me, then I think you will hear my voice again. But in any case do not forget the main thing: Just stay bizarre!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése