2012. január 22., vasárnap

Romeo destroyed Cinema Bizarre!

I just read Yu's letter.!:

..."Some years ago, a little guy started a band with his friends and the message to stay true to yourself, Cinema Bizarre.

Together we grew as a band in good and bad times that i most cherish and that made me who i am in today and i know it was rarely easy with me.

With this blog i wanna unravel something what has been kept hidden before in respect.

Our band started with random circumstances, but it was other various reasons that in the end made us to announce this pause which turned moreso into a break up.

Certainly i can say, one of the reasons things started to crumble down was me being naive and blind.

We found ourself in a situation where we have been forced to find a new member for the band.

Someone that claimed himself a friend and leeched off my life got into this position due to myself being naive and trustful. Today i can say, this person was one of the major reasons that caused the end.

After several chances that i gave again, this person did not just leech out myself and friends and leaving financial damage, but also destroyed music projects and relationships just like poison!

Ive been stolen some of the things i cherished most by this person who claimed himself a friend.

I was blind and this is my regret...."


:(

Pipi

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Szia!
    Kérlek fordítsd le.Nagyon érdekel, de az angolt nem értem. :)

    VálaszTörlés