2011. augusztus 31., szerda

Új Interjú/New Interview

At what creative stage is your musical project right now?
I'm in the middle of the creative process. Writing songs, going to the studio to record demos. In the midst of it there are also already a lot of ideas for the imagery. The scenery I want to create with my videos and photos.

What do you usually do besides music?
I read a lot.

What do you dislike doing at home but you have to do it?

Well, I hate dust.

Can you cook? How well?
I think I am not the one to judge my cooking but until now nobody died from it.

What dishes do you cook for yourself every day? For your friends? Your specialty?
I love to prepare a dinner for my friends. I'm good at cooking Schnitzel with apple sauce.

Do you believe in coincidence?
I don't believe in destiny. Things seem to happen coincidently but are somehow all connected though. I believe that if you are good, blessing will return and if you act angry, aggression will come back to you.
Coincidences come together miraculously and it seems incredible what can happen.


Can you call yourself an impulsive person?

Well, that depends.

How often do you do thoughtless actions?

I never counted such things.

How much time do you need to put yourself in order (makeup, hair, style, choose clothes) in the morning?
Not that long. After a few years it turned into a usual and daily routine.

Whose work of new designers do you like?

I love the yasmin jacket from one vintage and shoes from italian brand gienchi.
Vivienne westwood is always a good choice too.


Wanna do something besides be on stage?
I always wish I knew how to write, but I have too high expectations.
Do you sing in the shower?
I do indeed.

Do you like to arrange "lazy days" and not doing anything?

I love lying in bed, reading a book and eating strawberries.

Do you like sport? What do you think about a morning jog?
I work out three times a week.

When we should waiting for you in our country? :)

I try to put on a new DJ set in the future. Hope to meet you there and please forgive my rare tweets and posts on twitter and tumblr.

... some words for your fans!

I'd also like to point out that recently I got a lot of mails concerning accounts on social websites. These are all fake.
I am only officially on twitter.com/jackestrify; Facebook.com/jackstrifyofficial and tumblr.com/solitudeboy

Fordítás hamarosan!

Pipi

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése