2011. június 29., szerda

All Stars orosz magazin interjú

Привет! Vagyis sziasztok:) Ma sok friss cikk kerül fel az oldalra:)
Egyenlőre angolul rakom fel,de le lesz fordítva magyarra is!A korábbi bejegyzésem a Kérdezz tőle! poszt utó élete ugyanis az interjú elkészült!
A Which you listen to a song of Cinema Bizarre with pleasure? kérdést én tettem fel!Jó érzés hogy egy magyar rajongó kérdését is betették
Itt a link róla
Erni Oros kérdését keresd:)




Surprise to fans of Jack Strify! Your favorite artist was interviewed by Russian fans by answering their most interesting questions. Now you will learn something about his first tattoo, the plans for the summer, and much more!

- What do you do on Friday, 13?


- I am not superstitous, it is just a normal day for me. The only reason that an accident could happen is because there's a large number of people who panic easily that day and the produce nervousity by their believe that something might occure.


-
Would you prefer a swimming-pool or the sea (lake, ocean, river)?

- If I could I'd buy an ocean.

-
What means his new tattoo?

-
It is a tattoo that I made with my best friend that I love very much and that is close to my heart.

- Will he wants to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest?


- No. I have no interest.


- Which you listen to a song of Cinema Bizarre with pleasure?


- I'm digging 'Heaven is wrapped in chains'. Should've been the first single from TOYZ.
I am also extremly happy that 'Blaphemy' will find its way to the radios in its new version with Junior Caldera because the message is very important to me. We got so much positive feedback and I hope it will also be on Russian radio.


- How do you deal with negative comments people say about you?


- Try not to pay attention. These people remind me of school bullies who are ready to fasten to the man on any occasion.

- Who's your celebrity crush?

- Rihanna is sexy!

- What the Russian words do you know?


- Too many to put here :)

-
What are your most biggest impressions after a visit to Russia?

-
I love Russia and like to spend time there. There is a big connection to the past that I sometimes miss in Berlin because so many buildings were destroyed during the wars. It is amazing that even a pharmacy is found in a house that could have been a castle. It made me want to read the great Russian authors and I will begin to read Tolstoi soon.

- Your impressions after watching the new part of Pirates of the Caribbean?

- It is an amazing adventure movie and I loved the mermaids :)


-
What do you think about the fans who show increased attention to you in the Internet? Do you feel irritated because of this?

- It surprises me because I am a very private person. But I love my fans so much and even when I am quiet they are always there and I think of them.

- How do you plan to spend this summer?

- Working on my solo album. I want to have a single out at the end of the year.

- And please tell some words for your fans?

- Love yourself and I will love you even more!

Pipi

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése